Coupons for Techies


Since my college days I am fan of Apple product, I have been using apple products since then, My sister had gifted me ipod touch . I really loved the wifi connectivity and user interface. I used appstore actively.
I have bought many accessories for apple and it really cost me a lot of money. While surfing the internet I came across a very good website about apple products coupon.

There are more than 30 coupons. It also gives you instant Apple Store promotion codes and ensure that you save lot of money. The website is geekalerts.com, it has a facebook fan page with more than 7400 likes.

There are two types of coupon
1. Apple store- when you get discount on purchases of product.
2. Apple store online – where you can get discount to access millions of aps.

Some coupons give free home delivery.  For all apple fans this is a must see website. You will surely save lots of money in this.  The website will give yoy direct link to buy the products. 

This site is not just about apple, they have many other coupons for dell , office-depot and vista prints.

They have many categories as food, style and Books. Have a great saving experience with geekalert!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vocab Power Updated Daily

  • COBBLED - Repair or mend
  • ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
  • INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
  • MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
  • dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
  • FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
  • ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
  • PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
  • FORGE - Move ahead steadily
  • BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
  • ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
  • PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
  • IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected

Blog Archive

Updates from my other Blogs

badge