Here are some tips to crack CAT 2013:
- Know what is needed: You should have a thorough knowledge of the CAT syllabus before starting the studies. If possible try to get the previous year’s paper to get some ideas about the exam.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: You might have been familiar with the concept of SWOT that is strength,weaknesses, opportunities and threats. You certainly are aware of your strengths and weaknesses and knowing your syllabus will obviously help you realize what you are able to do and what not. Work on the areas needed to be overcome and improve in what you are good at. Work on the tricks to avoid the threats.
- Time Management: Instead of wasting time in thinking and getting confused it is better to prepare a routine for your studies and follow that regularly for cracking CAT 2013 exams. Self study is also very important apart from attending the coaching classes and tutorials.
- Choose right tutorials: Enroll in reputed coaching centers which have had produced successful candidates in the past.Though succeeding in exams depends more upon the capability of the student, a lot more depends upon right guidance and quality study materials.
- Mock Test: Try to attempt as many mock tests as you canfor passing out CAT 2013. The more you go for the mock tests the more you become used to the CAT environment.
- Keep an eye on current affairs: Don’t take your present knowledge for granted. There are many developments and changes going on and around which can be asked in your exam.