I recently took VALS survey. Its a survey to know about your nature.
My result of the survey was
Your primary VALS™ type is Achiever, and your secondary type is Experiencer.
The primary VALS type represents your dominant approach to life. The secondary classification represents a particular emphasis you give to your dominant approach.
What it means?
Motivated by the desire for achievement, Achievers have goal-oriented lifestyles and a deep commitment to career and family. Their social lives reflect this focus and are structured around family, their place of worship, and work. Achievers live conventional lives, are politically conservative, and respect authority and the status quo. They value consensus, predictability, and stability over risk, intimacy, and self-discovery.
With many wants and needs, Achievers are active in the consumer marketplace. Image is important to Achievers; they favor established, prestige products and services that demonstrate success to their peers. Because of their busy lives, they are often interested in a variety of time-saving devices.
Vocab Power Updated Daily
- COBBLED - Repair or mend
- ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
- INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
- MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
- FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
- ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
- FORGE - Move ahead steadily
- BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
- ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
- PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
- IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected