|Inst.||Cost||Form Start||Form End||Last Date||Test Date||Online|
|IIM -I Xec||500||?||Oct 25||Nov 12||CAT||?|
|XAT||700||Sep 1||Nov 30||Nov 30||Jan 06||?|
|Sep 1||NOv 30||Nov 30||XAT|
|MDI||1500||10 Aug||Nov 9||Nov 14||CAT|
|IMT||1600||31 Aug||30 Nov||Dec 2 (online)||CAT||Y|
|NIRMA||1100||Aug 25||Nov 30||Nov 30||CAT||?|
|K J Som||?||Dec 15||Dec 15|
|Narsi MOnji||1500||17 Sep||Nov 30||Dec 30||?|
|JMET||800||Sep 3||Oct 3||Oct 3 (online)||Dec 09||Y|
|T A PAI||1200||Nov 30||NOV 30||CAT||?|
Sentence Correction is toughest and most confussing part of GMAT , Practice is one of teh best ways to tacke the same . When you read the sentence Look carefully at the 5 choices and quickly scan the differences. And while reading the main sentence Check for the followng Error in the sentence,
1.Clear and concise and not Awkard or Reddudance of any word.
2.Subject verb agreement .
3. Verbe tense mood and Voice.
8.Idioms(go through all 100 idioms one time you will get an idea)
[To Know in details You can Download Manhattan Verbal and go through]
ANd try to illiminate the choices to get the best suitable Answers, Remember all choices may be correct but you have to get the best one.
Practice all 138 SCs from OG11 religiously before going to 1000 SC
Vocab Power Updated Daily
- COBBLED - Repair or mend
- ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
- INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
- MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
- FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
- ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
- FORGE - Move ahead steadily
- BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
- ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
- PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
- IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected