Online Food Market

I learn how to cook when I decided to buy a fridge and remove the cook .I watched various cooking shows in you tube just to get an idea on how a simple fish menu is prepared. I also rely on cookbooks most of the time. But there comes a point at which I get annoyed over a missing ingredient and groceries . If I really wanted to buy special sauces and spices I need to go to the mall to purchase them. But it would be impractical for me to do considering my inadequate budget. Certain herbs and spices are usually sold in specialty stores.

I found this groceryshopping online where they market over 10,000 various ethnic food products all over the world. The site called EfoodDepot.com is the largest ethnic supermarket listing 4,000 recipes for various dishes ranging from Asian, Indian, and European, Middle Eastern and South American food. I was excited when I saw that they carry food products including sauces, spices, cooking mixes among others. They also provide some instructional video on how to cook rice and chowmien using sauces and seasoning that they sell. What’s remarkable about online food market is that they offer a flat rate shipping fee of $4.99. You can order many stuffs at the ease of your home, isn’t it cool.

1 comments:

Unknown 18/8/22 9:37 PM  

c9k71k9f61 e9j65g0v59 o7y91r3t31 y8l61l0r22 j8i32y2b52 x1n89w6h01

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vocab Power Updated Daily

  • COBBLED - Repair or mend
  • ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
  • INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
  • MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
  • dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
  • FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
  • ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
  • PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
  • FORGE - Move ahead steadily
  • BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
  • ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
  • PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
  • IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected

Blog Archive

Updates from my other Blogs

badge