For your eyes

I read an interesting article on New York Times on Zenni Optical. I have been thinking, what could be so special about an optical store. But when I read the article, I realized that this optical store is special and It is selling low cost frames which starts from $8. I browsed through their site and was astonished at the collection they have and that too at a very lower cost.
I usually preferred less weighted plastic frames and here they have excellent collections. Nowadays people who are working in the IT industry should definitely go for anti reflective coating to prevent their eyes from the rays emitted by the computer,as their whole job is front of the system. I am a live example, I sit in front of my system atleast 6 hrs in office and 4 hrs at house. That’s half my day! It is done at a very low cost of $4.95 at Zenni Optical. An person who is an old user of glasses, will prefer an anti scratch coating and UV protection features. At Zenni all these are done at free of cost. Today’s men are becoming more conscious about fashion items,which includes glasses. Here you can find a awesome collection of Women's Fashion glasses. They also have collections on Titanium frames, Half Rim, Rim less frames etc. I think no one can say that they don’t have a collection for their needs. Make sure you use this opportunity and get your eyes protected with high quality and low cost frames.
When it comes for eye care, the lenses play a vital role and Zenni optical uses high quality lenses for all. People like me who are wearing eyeglasses from the age of 10, will know the importance of eye care and optical issues. Their site provides you with an option to choose according to your budget.

I liked 3663 Aluminum Alloy Full-Rim Frame . Its a medium wide, light weight, extremely durable full-rim frame, with spring hinge. Cubist temples give the frame an architectural tone. Will surely go for this.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vocab Power Updated Daily

  • COBBLED - Repair or mend
  • ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
  • INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
  • MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
  • dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
  • FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
  • ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
  • PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
  • FORGE - Move ahead steadily
  • BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
  • ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
  • PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
  • IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected

Blog Archive

Updates from my other Blogs

badge