My MBA Experience

The MBA story for this year has ended in a very bad situation . I have just two converts IMT_D and IBS chennai , I was prepaering since feb'07 for the same then also this situation.My profile is good enough.I have passed frm BIT ,Mesra . Electrical and electronics at 2004.Then worked from jun 2005 at hewlett packard , the job is not that good its support only

.Today I am in soup whether I should connfirm IMTD , it will cost arround 16L + 2 L . It’s a new college just 2 yrs since inception and there is no competition for the same , anyone giving interview is selected.Nothing against IMT D , the qualtilty of peers you will be is not that good . I have a vague picture I want to do in finance but what actully I want is very tough to get IB.

My dreams still are high to be an enterpeneur and set up a company in fitness domain.I really don’t understand what I should do ? Wait for another year or just join.

My CAT Score was 77 % after doing so much hard work and after attending all TIME class. My GMAT was 590 after 2 months full time dedication .This year the picture will be the same , getting in a good insti in INDIA through competition seems distant for me.Going to USA/abroad will not solve my purpose,as I need to setup enterprise and stay in india itself.

GMAT route will help me only in SP jain and ISB , or any 1 yr program.I have lost my confidence and also seems tough to wait for a yr then try all this again,IMT_D though may not be good , Should I give it a shoot ? I can't continue at my present job for long . Due to the atmosphere I hav created that I am leaving. Its tough to stay back and work in my company.So if I don’t join this college IMT , I have to search for a new job which is tough at this present market.And after getting a new job . Preparing for an MBA becomes much more tougher. My parents and family want me to try another year.I want to quit my job , Do CFA ,NCFM,Prepare for GMAT and give a shoot for some other colleges (dnt know what) in 2009.So considering all these facts I am in a soup and need expert advise.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vocab Power Updated Daily

  • COBBLED - Repair or mend
  • ABHORRENCE - Hate coupled with disgust
  • INCUMBENCY - The term during which some position is held
  • MITIGATE -Lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
  • dubious - Open to doubt or suspicion
  • FOSTERING - Encouragement; aiding the development of something
  • ELICIT- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
  • PLAUSIBLE - Apparently reasonable and valid, and truthful
  • FORGE - Move ahead steadily
  • BOLSTER (V)-Support and strengthen
  • ECCENTRIC- A person with an unusual or odd personality
  • PATRONAGE - The act of providing approval and support
  • IMPERVIOUS - Not admitting of passage or capable of being affected

Updates from my other Blogs

badge